Christian Krause, nuestro socio responsable del área de Corporate, asiste hoy y mañana, 11 y 12 de abril, a la 10th IBA European Corporate and Private M&A Conference en París.
Algunos de los temas que se van a tratar son:
- Is London still the centre for European M&A?
- Current legal developments in European private M&A
- Fail to prepare – prepare to fail! Value creation through carve-outs in the life science industry
- The colour of money – green drivers in private M&A
- Fastening your seatbelt or waiting for Godot? Are you ready for distressed and insolvency deals to take off?
- ‘Tax me if you can’ reloaded – The world after base erosion and profit shifting (BEPS): European tax in cross-border deals
- The known unknown: Miscellaneous provisions in M&A contracts
- With all the bells and whistles – Whistleblowing and the M&A process
- Treasure quest or thankless task? – How the corporate counsel’s office sees international M&A
Más información: Christian Krause.