1. What Are Cookies?
Cookies are files that are downloaded on the User’s computer/smartphone/tablet upon accessing certain web pages and applications. They permit the storage of the User’s browsing preferences, making the interaction between the User and the website faster and easier.
Information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information since they do not collect information that can personally identify the User. In any case, the User may access the settings of his/her browser in order to modify and/or block the installation of the cookies sent from the website without hindering access to content.
Cookies allow recognition of the User’s browser, as well as the type of device from which the website is accessed. They are used to facilitate the User’s next visit and make the website more useful.
3. Types of Cookies Used on the Website
The website uses the following types of cookies:
· First-party cookies: These cookies allow the website to function properly. They are, thus, essential for the User to be able to use all the web page options and to browse and use website functions normally.
· Third-party cookies: These are sent to the User’s terminal from a computer or domain not managed by mmmm but by another entity which processes the data obtained through the cookies.
MMMM uses the following types of third-party cookies:
· Analytical cookies: These cookies collect anonymous information in a standard manner about the User’s browsing and behaviour patterns.
|Company||Name of Cookie||Purpose of Cookie||Term of Cookie||More Information|
|Necessary for the operation of Google Analytics||
|Used to locate the visit||6 months|
Registers the arrival to the web page
|30 minutes from the last registration of the page seen|
They allow monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of Users of the website. The information collected by way of analytical cookies is used to create browsing profiles for the Users of said website in order to improve our service.
The principal objectives sought with this type of cookie are to
- Allow the anonymous identification of browsing Users and as such, the approximate count of the number of visitors.
- Anonymously identify the most visited content
- Know whether the accessing User is new or returning.
4. How Do I Disable Cookies?
All browsers allow you to make changes to disable the configuration of cookies. This is the reason why the majority of browsers offer the possibility of managing cookies, to obtain more precise control over privacy.
These adjustments are found in the “settings” or “preferences” of your browser’s menu.
Below you will find the links for each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
- Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/mExe32)
- From the Tools menu, choose “Internet Options.”
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- You will be able to configure privacy choosing between six positions that allow you to control the number of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox (https://goo.gl/BqWdAi)
In the upper part of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy tab.
- In the Firefox option you may choose Use personalised settings for history or to configure options.
Google Chrome (https://goo.gl/jP5dbg)
- Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Show advanced options.
- Under “Privacy” click on Content settings.
- Under Cookies you may configure the options.
- From the settings menu, select the option Preferences.
- Open the privacy tab.
- Select the option you wish from the section Block Cookies.
- Remember that certain functions and the full functionality of the site may not be available after disabling cookies.
If you wish not to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a complement to install in your browser which you may access at the following link: http://goo.gl/1Co5NF.
5. Cookies on Mobile Devices
Just as with computer browsers, browsers on mobile devices allow for changes to be made in the options or settings to disable or clear cookies.
If you wish to modify the privacy options, follow the instructions specified by the developer of the mobile browser.
Below you will find some examples of links that will guide you through the process of modifying the privacy settings on your mobile device:
- Windows Phone: (https://goo.gl/mUUAeX)
- Chrome Mobile: (https://goo.gl/L57FuV)
- Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/64b8E5)
6. Acceptance of Cookies
We inform you that if you block or do not accept the installation of cookies, it is possible that certain services are not available without the use thereof or that you cannot access specific services or take full advantage of all that this website offers you.
For more information, please consult the Guide to Internet Privacy and Security (in Spanish) from the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos).