We provide consultancy for both multinational operators and start-ups which base their business on technology and innovation, offering comprehensive legal support for highly complex and sophisticated projects.
Our range of services in the area of data protection and privacy includes:
- Drafting of security documents and privacy policies for companies and public and private organizations.
- Defence of companies in AEPD (Spanish Data Protection Agency) sanctioning procedures.
- Review of legal suitability of the contracting of cloud computing services.
- Data protection and security audits.
- Design of strategies for compliance with regulations in multijurisdictional projects.
- Design of programmes and arrangement of internal training for Data Protection Officers and/or employees in general.
- General consultancy services on the Spanish Data Protection Law (LOPD) and GDPR.
- Risk analysis and advice on protection, starting with design.
- Administrative authorization procedures in international data transfer matters.
- Compliance with regulations in projects related to big data.
We are recommended by "Who’s Who of Internet & e-commerce Lawyers 2012" and "Who’s Who of Information Technology Lawyers 2013", and also have certificates and accreditation in several professional registers such as the AULETEC-ICAB Register of Technology Auditors.